Life is short then do what brings happiness to life.

Search This Blog

Sunday, May 5, 2013

I did not see the sign!

Sunny, bright sky, cold wind that made me could walk in a short while before asked him to go home.
Click to see album

Apr 20, 2013

This Saturday, I asked Mister to go Farihill state park. I picked this area because I like the creek and also there was a pound. I brought bread for fish. I could not walk as long as I planned because of the  cold wind, however, I did not forget to bring a jacket with me. I could walk only 10 minutes.






I pulled mister to go to the pond with me as I wanted to feed the fish. There were three geese  swimming in the pond. I did not see many fish which I thought about the temple by the river in Thialnd.There were many fish.  Mister told me, " Here does not as same as your home. There are not many fish to feed and you may catch by the police".




I throw a little bread into the pond and walked around that area while mister was stopping at the sign. There was a tiny sign on the other side said, " No feed animals". OMG! I already did.

Oath : Is there a camera around here? ( I saw something looked like a dish)
Mister: I don't know, maybe.

Oath : Let's go!

Mister walked ahead of me. We stopped at a bridge and headed to the car and left the park.














2 comments:

  1. สรุปแล้ว...จะโดนไหมเนี่ย...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ไม่รู้เลย ต้องรอสักสองเดือนถ้าไม่มีจดหมายมา คงไม่โดน

      Delete